- Prizes & Grants
- Member organisations
- About the Platform Project
- Become a Member
headway-unsplash © i
Pro-bono Management Coaching Sessions for our Organisational Members
10 February 2021
Paris / France
FEDORA and Variations are thrilled to offer FEDORA's Organisational members a new pro-bono programme of Management Coaching Sessions, led by the Activision Coaching Institute.
What are the Coaching themes?
Different situations and seniority levels can benefit from coaching:
- Theme 1: Setting the personal and/or collective foundation for a project
- Theme 2: Resolving a difficult managerial situation
- Theme 3: Taking on a new function and responsibility
- Theme 4: Ensuring legitimacy and leadership skills
- Theme 5: Improving communication, management, organisational skills
How to enroll?
- Choose one of the above mentioned coaching themes and send us your request*
- You are put in touch with a coach and set up a coaching agreement
- Register for 5 coaching session of each 1,5 hours over 3 to 5 months
- The coaching takes place under the supervision of a Coaching Trainer**
*Please, note that full and associate members will be prioritised and requests will be handled on a first come first served basis. The sessions are subject to the availability of a coach.
**These coaching sessions, are part of a training for professionnal coaching trainees, they will be conducted via video conferences and will remain strictly confidential.
Variations is dedicated to individual and collective development with a global network of executive coaching and leading professionnal coaching.
In line with the focus on promoting organizations dedicated to the creation of social value, Variations initiated the Activision Coaching Institute, a reference in coaching training. Based in France, this international school is also accredited by the International Coach Federation since 2003 and represents today:
- More than 500 coaches trained worldwide
- Transformation projects
- Action learning programs
- Network of 50 coaches in France
Paul Delahaie, President of Variations SAS, at the occasion of FEDORA's General Assembly on October 24th, 2019 at Strasbourg.
Hélène Fendt, Events & Development Coordinator, email@example.com
For more information about Activision Coaching Institute:
Discover other stories
FEDORA's Partners - Vialma
16 April 2021
Discover FEDORA on VIALMARead more
FEDORA Ambassadors - AVL Cultural Foundation
14 December 2022
We had the chance to have a conversation with Kathryn List, Co-Founder and CEO of the AVL Cultural Foundation in Graz, in Austria, who told us about the importance of giving artists the financial and technological means to tell the stories of our society and to bring them to the stage...Read more
FEDORA Ambassadors - Aurélia Azoulay-Guetta
10 March 2021
We had a conversation with one of our donors, Aurélia Azoulay-Guetta, who shared her thoughts on how digital technologies can stimulate collaborations and ease the work of musicians.Read more