nicolas-peyrol-l2VmsBG8nPE-unsplash © i
Next Stage Forum in Düsseldorf
Next Stage Initiative
Building Capacity Around Sustainability, Inclusivity and Digital Transformation
After launching the call for applications for our funding programmes last week (learn more here), we are pleased to announce our joint capacity building event with our partner Opera Europa. The Next Stage Forum will take place in Düsseldorf on 29 & 30 April.
In 2021, FEDORA and Opera Europa launched the Next Stage Initiative to trigger change and recovery in the opera and dance sector. This initiative provides financial support through the Next Stage Grants and skills development through the Next Stage Forums to boost innovation through sustainability, inclusivity, and digital transformation.
The Next Stage Forum will take place at the Deutsche Oper am Rhein in Düsseldorf on 29 and 30 April. On this occasion, the pre-selected projects of the Next Stage Grants will be announced and seminars will be organized around these three areas.
*The Platform Members selected by the Creative Europe Programme will be reimbursed for their participation in this event. For more information, please contact Müge Naz Altay, Funding Programmes Manager (email@example.com).
ON THE AGENDA
Friday 29 April
- Presentation of Düsseldorf’s plans for a new sustainable opera house
- Presentation of Next Stage Grant's pre-selected projects.
- Dinner at Uerige, Berger Straße 1
Saturday 30 April
Capacity Building sessions of the morning:
- Beyond the sound barrier: digital initiatives for deaf and blind audiences.
- Nurturing diverse creative teams.
- Sustainability assessment: challenges and solutions for opera houses.
- Digital solutions to drive and deliver sustainability ambitions – examples and best practices from different industries.
- The New European Bauhaus: building a sustainable and beautiful future together.
Carmen Conducted by Péter Halász and directed by Carlos Wagner, with Ramona Zaharia, Sergej Khomov, Daniel Miroslaw, Sylvia Hamvasi
The call for application for FEDORA’s Next Stage Grants is open until 15 April. Next Stage is looking for transformative, innovative, collaborative, scalable and feasible projects and will financially support the projects that help create new industry standards and opportunities. Find out more about Next Stage here.