Visual - without text © i
FEDORA's General Assembly
On November 18th FEDORA held its General Assembly online. This digital event introduced by FEDORA's President, Mr Jérôme-François Zieseniss, gathered the members of our network and honored guest speakers such as Ms Barbara Gessler, Head of Unit Creative Europe, DG Education, Youth, Sport and Culture of the European Commission, and Mr Ludwig Forrest, Head of International Philanthropy at the King Baudouin Foundation.
The event was divided into two parts:
- The presentation of FEDORA's activities and finances of the 2019/2020 season by Ms Edilia Gänz, Director, Jean-Yves Kaced, Secretary General and Me Gianmarco Monsellato, Treasurer together with the audit report presented by Ms Agnès Piniot, President of Cabinet Ledouble, auditor of FEDORA
- A panel discussions about "The Performing Arts and the Digital Shift" moderated by the FEDORA Team
During the first half of the General Assembly, the four winners of the FEDORA Prizes 2020 were announced (watch the announcement video below):
Moreover, the members of our organisation elected Dr. Kai Engel, Partner and MD Germany at Kearney, and Mr Carl de Poncins, President and co-founder of Panthea, as new Board members.
The panel discussions of the second half of the General Assembly gathered partners and members on the topic of "The Performing Arts and the Digital Shift":1. "Capacity-building and peer-learning in times of crisis"
Conversation with Mr Uwe Niehaus, Managing Director and
Matteo Crusiglia Cabodi, Project Manager of BPI - Business Performance Institute - learning consulting company
Moderated by Ms Solen Wanono, Competition Coordinator of FEDORA
Conversation with Mr Frédéric Longatte, CEO of Secutix and Mr Christian Binelli, COO of Secutix - Ticketing Solutions
Moderated by Ms Hélène Fendt, Development and Events Coordinator of FEDORA
Round table with:
- Mr Guillaume Descottes, CEO of Vialma - Classical music and jazz streaming service
- Mr Carl de Poncins, CEO of Panthea - Innovative surtitling solutions
- Mr Christopher Widauer, CDBO Newzik - Virtual sheet music solutions
Moderated by Ms Müge Naz Altay, Platform Coordinator of FEDORA & Mr François Grenet, Communications Coordinator of FEDORA
Watch these inspiring discussions in the video below: