FEDORA Conférence de presse 5 février 2019 © Julien Mouffron-Gardner i
FEDORA - The European Circle of Philanthropists of Opera and Ballet is committed to supporting and contributing to the future of opera and ballet. The association was founded in January 2014, under the Presidency of Jérôme-François Zieseniss. FEDORA federates 80 opera houses in 20 countries and its main goal is to raise funds to support the creation of new opera and ballet productions and in particular to encourage artistic co-operation between opera houses, festivals and artists. Funds are raised through private and corporate sponsorship and activities organised around the annual international prizes competition.
Since 2017 FEDORA is co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union. Thanks to this support FEDORA has created a European quality label and launched the FEDORA Platform in 2018 as a showcase of innovative new opera and ballet projects, created by emerging artists to reach out to new audiences.
FEDORA offers its members exclusive access to outstanding performances at opera houses and festivals in Europe via its premium services. Thereby FEDORA is building a network of philanthropists who are passionate about opera and ballet and connects them with opera houses, festivals and their friends associations on a European level.
We are looking for someone to join our young and international team managed by Edilia Gänz, Forbes 30under30 Europe, to take on responsibilities in the following areas:
Communications and branding
- Development of FEDORA’s on- and offline communications (press releases, press kits, film interviews, promotional video
Campaigns, newsletters etc.)
- Community management of social media accounts and influencer marketing
- Tracking and analysis of data (Platform and social media accounts) to support strategic decision making
- Coordination of external expert partners (Branding, Communication, film production and web development agencies)
Organization of the FEDORA Prizes Competition
- Preparation of annual Award Night in Venice
- Preparation of the annual General Assembly
- Preparation of the annual Fundraising Forum in collaboration with Opera Europa
- Senior management reporting
Education & work experience
- Master’s degree in any field, preferably communications, business administration, marketing or cultural
- Previous experience in communications, digital marketing and social media management is preferable
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Proactive and independent work style, with good team spirit
- Strong public relations skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or InDesign and social media tools is of advantage
French (fluent written and spoken), English (fluent written and spoken), additional languages are an advantage
May 2019 – August 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Letter of motivation and CV, both in two versions, one in English and one in French
Ms Camilla Voci, FEDORA Platform Coordinator
+33 (0)1 58 18 65 21 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover other stories
01 July 2019
Paris / France
FEDORA is offering a very enriching CDD position starting September 2019 at the Palais Garnier in Paris as a Communications Coordinator.
Very international, young and motivated team ahead!
Details and contact listed below