Prize dinner © Hannah Busing i
QUIZ is over! Thank you!
You can submit your answers until April 30th to the following address email@example.com.
The correct answers will be published after May 1st.
Prizes: the fastest 5 people with correct answers will be invited to the dinner after the show on November 2019 in Tallinn with the cast!
1. What is the name of the series that features the performance in Estonia?a. Subconscious Games
b. Technology and Music
2. What is the name of Tarkovsky’s son, who is running a foundation named after his father in Italy?
3. Which of these cities will the show play in?
4. Which means of communication do Eesti Kontsert producer Heili Vaus-Tamm and author Thomas Desi use in urgent situations?
5. Which of these films is not by Andrei Tarkovsky?
a. Andrei Rublev
6. Who has said about Tarkovsky:
"My discovery of Tarkovsky's first film was like a miracle. Suddenly, I found myself standing at the door of a room the keys of which had until then, never been given to me. It was a room I had always wanted to enter and where he was moving freely and fully at ease. I felt encountered and stimulated: someone was expressing what I had always wanted to say without knowing how. Tarkovsky is for me the greatest, the one who invented a new language, true to the nature of film, as it captures life as a reflection, life as a dream."
a. Marcello Mastorianni
b. Ingmar Bergman
c. Ennio Morricone
7. Tarkovsky’s connection with Tallinn
a. the film “Stalker” was partly shot in Tallinn
b. Tarkovsky spent his last years in Tallinn
c. Tarkovsky studied in Tallinn
Discover other stories
Jury Nominee, FEDORA Prizes
Teatro Sociale di Como - AsLiCo
14 September 2020
Thanks to our first donors we are now able to adopt up to 5 whales from the Mediterranean Sea and help protect this species!
#StayTuned for more exciting news and continue to donate to help us implement the educational offer!
FEDORA Prizes, Jury Nominee
Sadler's Wells Theatre
21 October 2020
Take a sneak peek at AΦE's latest research and development for REBOOT. We cannot wait to experience this amazing creation !Read more
Jury Nominee, FEDORA Prizes, FEDORA Artists Series, Nominee
13 October 2020
Meet the creators behind the projects nominated for the FEDORA Prizes!
Discover Bushra El-Turk, Composer and Laila Soliman, the Stage Director of "Woman at Point Zero" by LOD Muziektheater, nominee of the FEDORA Opera Prize 2020!