lauren-mancke-aOC7TSLb1o8-unsplash © i
Platform Coordination Trainee
FEDORA - The European Circle of Philanthropists of Opera and Ballet (www.fedora-platform.com) is a non profit organisation that wishes to make a significant contribution to the emergence of a new generation of artists and to the future of opera and ballet.
To this end, FEDORA raises through private and corporate sponsorship funds to support new creations that redefine opera and dance.
Through its Prizes Competition, FEDORA awards four Prizes, the FEDORA Opera Prize, the FEDORA - VAN CLEEF & ARPELS Prize for Ballet, which are given to co-productions led by teams of artists who are committed to the creation of an innovative opera or ballet, the FEDORA Prize for Education that encourages social integration and intercultural dialogue, and the FEDORA Digital Prize for digital innovation on and beyond the stage. This unique competition has been recognized as the “world’s largest competition for opera and ballet”.
Through its Platform co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union, FEDORA showcases innovative new opera and ballet initiatives to reach out to new audiences and builds an ecosystem and new funding models for the performing arts.
We are looking for a new team member to join our young and international team as the Platform Coordination Trainee under the supervision of Platform Coordinator.
Help the coordination of the FEDORA Platform project, co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union
- Assist in communications with Platform Members
- Prepare content about Platform Members activities
- Monitoring the platform quality, traffic and user behaviour
- Support capacity-building activities
- Contribute to the coordination of university research projects
- Contribute to the coordination of expert partners
- Assistance in market research on the areas of sustainability, equality and digital transformation in the cultural sector
- Data monitoring and analysis to support strategic decision making and for senior management reporting
Education & work experience
- Master’s degree in any field, preferably business administration, cultural management, digital marketing, project management or fundraising
- Previous experience in research & development, fundraising or marketing is preferable
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Outstanding organisational, planning and time-management skills
- Proactive and independent work style, with good team spirit
- Attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign is an advantage) Microsoft Office and Google tools (Google drive suite, YouTube, Analytics, etc.)
- English (fluent written and spoken)
- French (fluent written and spoken)
- Additional languages are an advantage
April 5th, 2021 - July 30th, 2021
(flexible starting date)
HOW TO APPLY
Letter of motivation and CV, both in two versions, one in English and one in French
600,60€/month + 50% public transport ticket + access to the company cafeteria
Paris and home office
Palais Garnier, 8 rue Scribe