xuan-nguyen-KcWIsfbBfa4-unsplash © i
New Volunteer Programme at FEDORA 2021
Volunteer Programme at FEDORA 2021
At FEDORA, we are working for the sake of the world of opera and dance and we are looking for passionate people who can help us make a difference in the performing arts. Would you like to be part of an international team where your work has a meaningful impact on the future of an art form benefiting society? Do you get excited about discovering the behind the scenes of cultural management? Invest a couple of hours of your time in a purposeful initiative that enables you to gain professional experience, insights, and inspiring encounters.
Choose one of the fields that you wish to discover and apply to gain experience through working with us:
If you are good at digital marketing, social media, design and branding or if you trust your multilanguage skills, this is your area! Collaborate closely with the Communications Coordinator, regarding content creation, management and strategy to grow our communications (social media channels, newsletter, platform news, etc).
2. Platform growth:Are you passionate about discovering and building new ideas or growing start-ups? Collaborate closely with the Platform Coordinator by conducting market research, benchmarking, data collection and analysis in order to support strategic decision making regarding growth and conversion.
3. Development and Events:Are you interested in knowing more about philanthropy and donor engagement in Europe and beyond? You can collaborate with the Development and Events Coordinator and help us in conducting benchmarking, data collection and analysis in order to support our development strategy and prepare our online and offline events.
4. Competition Coordination:
Are you curious to learn more about the management of awards and competitions? Work closely with our Competition Coordinator and help us scout for innovative and creative artistic projects while helping them reaching out to a younger and wider audience!
How to apply?
- Help us with a minimum of 10 hours of availability per week for 3 months.
- Apply for one of the intakes in 2021:
Second trimester: April - June (deadline for applications March 15th, 2021)
Third trimester: mid-September - mid-December (deadline for applications August 15th, 2021)
Please fill the form in order to apply for the volunteer programme.
FEDORA - The European Circle of Philanthropists of Opera and Ballet is committed to supporting and contributing to the future of opera and ballet. The association was founded in 2014, under the Presidency of Jérôme-François Zieseniss. FEDORA federates 95 opera houses in 25 countries and its main goal is to raise funds to support the creation of new opera and ballet productions and in particular to encourage artistic co-operation between opera houses, festivals and artists. Funds are raised through private and corporate sponsorship and activities organised around the annual international prizes competition. Since 2017 FEDORA is co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union. Thanks to this support FEDORA has created a European quality label and launched the FEDORA Platform in 2018 as a showcase of innovative new opera and ballet projects, created by talented artists to reach out to new audiences.