FEDORA General Assembly 2018 © Julien Mouffron-Gardner i
Development & Events Coordinator
Development & Events Coordinator
FEDORA’s aim is to promote innovation, creativity and excellence in the fields of opera and ballet, through its annual FEDORA Prizes competition and digital platform (www.fedora-platform.com) in collaboration with a network of 80 opera, ballet and festival companies in 20 counties. This European initiative is co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union and major individual and corporate donors.
We are offering a unique opportunity to join our start-up in the field of the performing arts and philanthropy, based at the Palais Garnier in Paris. This is a special chance to gain high-level customer relationship experience in a prestigious European arts organisation, reporting directly to the Director.
We are looking for someone to join our young and international team managed by Edilia Gänz, Forbes 30under30 Europe, to take on responsibilities in the following areas:
- Boost philanthropy in Europe by helping us build a strong community of donors who share the same values and contribute to the future of opera and ballet (research and preparation of collaboration proposals)
- Coordinate donation management and membership subscriptions while reporting directly to senior management
- Contribute to the activities related to the FEDORA Platform
- Liaise with top opera house and festival venues all over Europe to create special events and behind the scenes experiences for our members and donors
- Manage made-to-measure proposals for our international corporate and individual donors
- Help us prepare our major annual FEDORA Prizes Award Ceremony in collaboration with our sponsors and the hosting opera house in Europe
Education & work experience
- Master’s degree in any field, preferably business administration, marketing, fundraising, event management or cultural management
- Previous experience in fundraising, sales, cultural management, and event management is preferable
- Attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Proactive and independent work style, with good team spirit
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong customer service and public relations skills
- Knowledge of Office programmes, Photoshop and InDesign knowledge is an advantage
French (fluent written and spoken), English (fluent written and spoken), additional languages are an advantage
June 2019 - December 2019 (6 months, office closed in August)
554€ per month with “convention de stage” and contribution to public transport ticket
HOW TO APPLY
Letter of motivation and CV, both in two versions, one in English and one in French
Ms Camilla Voci | FEDORA Platform Coordinator +33 (0)1 58 18 65 21 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover other stories
11 September 2019
Paris / France
FEDORA is offering a very enriching internship starting this autumn at the Palais Garnier in Paris as our Communications Coordinator.
An international, young and motivated team is awaiting you!
FEDORA's Activities, Job offers
05 June 2020
Do you want to discover the behind the scenes of cultural management and contribute to the future of opera and ballet?
Invest a couple of hours of your time in a purposeful initiative that enables you to gain professional experience, insights, and inspiring encounters.
Join our young and international team!