nick-morrison-FHnnjk1Yj7Y-unsplash © i
FEDORA - The European Circle of Philanthropists of Opera and Ballet (www.fedora-platform.com) is a non profit organisation that wishes to make a significant contribution to the emergence of a new generation of artists and to the future of opera and ballet.
To this end, FEDORA raises through private and corporate sponsorship funds to support new creations that redefine opera and dance.
Through its Prizes Competition, FEDORA awards four Prizes, the FEDORA Opera Prize, the FEDORA - VAN CLEEF & ARPELS Prize for Ballet, which are given to co-productions led by teams of artists who are committed to the creation of an innovative opera or ballet, the FEDORA Prize for Education that encourages social integration and intercultural dialogue, and the FEDORA Digital Prize for digital innovation on and beyond the stage. This unique competition has been recognized as the “world’s largest competition for opera and ballet”.
Through its Platform co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union, FEDORA showcases innovative new opera and ballet initiatives to reach out to new audiences and builds an ecosystem and new funding models for the performing arts.
We are looking for a new team member to join our young and international team as Communications Trainee under the supervision of the Communications Coordinator.
- Development/content creation of FEDORA’s on- and offline communications
- Community management on social media and influencer marketing, in particular, to boost crowdfunding campaigns and promotion of winning dance and opera creations
- Data tracking, database and analysis to support strategic decision making and for senior management reporting
- Research and benchmark on best practices in communications to support strategic decision making for senior management reporting and content/branding development
- Coordination of filmed interviews and video content
- Coordination of on- and offline communication activities related to online events
Education & work experience
- Master’s degree in any field, preferably communications, digital marketing, business administration, marketing management, cultural management or social sciences
- Previous experience in communications, digital marketing and social media management is preferable
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Outstanding organisational, planning and time-management skills
- Proactive and independent work style, with good team spirit
- Attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere), Microsoft Office and Google tools (Google drive suite, YouTube, Analytics, etc.)
- English (fluent written and spoken)
- French (fluent written and spoken)
- Additional languages are an advantage
April 5th, 2021 - July 30th, 2021
(flexible starting date)
HOW TO APPLY
Letter of motivation and CV, both in two versions, one in English and one in French
600,60€/month + 50% public transport ticket + access to the company cafeteria
Paris and home office
Palais Garnier, 8 rue Scribe