Fedora Annual Report 2018 © Julien Mouffron-Gardner i
Communications Coordinator (Internship)
FEDORA - The European Circle of Philanthropists of Opera and Ballet is committed to supporting and contributing to the future of opera and ballet. The association federates a network of 85 opera houses in 21 countries and its main goal is to raise funds to support the creation of new opera and ballet productions and in particular to encourage artistic co-operation between opera houses, festivals and artists. Funds are raised through private and corporate sponsorship and activities organised around the annual international prizes competition.
FEDORA is co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union. Thanks to this support FEDORA has created a European quality label and launched the FEDORA Platform in 2018 as a showcase of innovative new opera and ballet projects, created by emerging artists to reach out to new audiences.FEDORA offers its members exclusive access to outstanding performances at opera houses and festivals in Europe via its premium services. Thereby FEDORA is building a network of philanthropists who are passionate about opera and ballet and connects them with opera houses, festivals and their friends associations on a European level.
COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR (Internship)
We are looking for someone to join our young and international team managed by Edilia Gänz, Forbes 30under30 Europe, to take on responsibilities in the following areas:
Communications & Branding
- Development of FEDORA’s on- and offline communications (press releases, press kits, film interviews, promotional video, digital marketing campaigns, newsletters etc.)
- Community management of social media accounts and influencer marketing
- Tracking and analysis of data (Platform and social media accounts) to support strategic decision making
- Coordination of external expert partners (Branding, Communication, film production and web development agencies)
Organization of the FEDORA Prizes Competition
- Preparation of the annual General Assembly and Fundraising Forum in collaboration with Opera Europa
- Preparation of the call for applications for the 6th edition of the FEDORA Prizes
- Preparation of the announcement of the shortlisted projects
- Senior management reporting
Education & work experience
- Master’s degree in any field, preferably communications, business administration, marketing or cultural management
- Previous experience in communications, digital marketing and social media management is preferable
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Proactive and independent work style, with good team spirit
- Strong public relations skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or InDesign and social media tools is of advantage
French (Fluent written and spoken)
English (Fluent written and spoken)
Additional languages are an advantage
Autumn 2019 – Spring 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Letter of motivation and CV, both in two versions, one in English and one in French
Edilia Gänz, Director |+33 (0)1 58 18 65 21 | email@example.com
Discover other stories
15 May 2020
Paris / France
We are looking for someone to join our young and international team managed by Edilia Gänz, Forbes 30under30 Europe, to take on responsibilities as a Platform Coordinator!Read more
FEDORA's Activities, Job offers
05 June 2020
Do you want to discover the behind the scenes of cultural management and contribute to the future of opera and ballet?
Invest a couple of hours of your time in a purposeful initiative that enables you to gain professional experience, insights, and inspiring encounters.
Join our young and international team!